Gluten free, dairy free.
Paleo bread – When I removed gluten from my daughter’s diet her IBS, her eczema and her ADHD disappeared. I was shocked at how dramatic and how quickly her health changed.
More surprising was how I felt. By cutting gluten out of the family diet – I was “accidentally” gluten free… And I felt amazing!! My lifelong battle with anxiety and depression evaporated. Just like that.
I used to think my constant exhaustion was just because I had three little kids – now I know it’s because I was reacting to all the gluten in my diet. And I had been eating toast for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch and pasta for dinner – my whole life…
So yes, this is my “Sunshine bread” because eating Paleo has brought giggles, energy and a whole truckload of happiness back into our home. What’s not to love about that? xx
PS. By the way this bread is divine!! You can even toast it.
Sunshine Paleo Bread
- 1 3/4 cups almond meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 5 free-range eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil - melted
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of bicarb soda
- 2 tablespoons of pepitas
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Line a small loaf pan with baking paper.
- Pour in mix and place in oven for 30-35 minutes.