Lemon Honey and Rosemary Lamb Cutlets
Paleo, GAPS, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free.
Lemon Honey and Rosemary Lamb Cutlets – Well my baby-belly is getting pretty big now and by dinner time I can’t be bothered cooking much and I just want to put my feet up and lay on the couch.
I have let the kids make dinner a few times (yes, I let our 4, 6 and 7 year-olds loose in the kitchen!). But there’s only so many times you can eat scrambled eggs for tea… 🙂
Luckily my desperation for “super-easy” and “nutritious” seems to be helping me make up some new and successful dinner ideas.
This week I found lamb cutlets on special and this recipe popped out of the oven.
It was a warm night and we ate these outside on our verandah watching the kangaroos and their baby joeys on our lawn. Bliss. Plus, there was a lot of bargaining for the last cutlets between hubby and the kids – which means this meal ticked all the boxes: easy, fast and a family pleaser. Hope you like it.
PS. You can use this marinade on cheaper cuts of lamb chops too.
Lemon, Honey and Rosemary Lamb Cutlets
- 1 kg of lamb cutlets
- 1 Juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper and lay out lamb cutlets.
- In a small bowl mix all other ingredients.
- Brush lamb chops with marinade.
- Place in oven at 220C for 15-20 minutes until still pink on the inside.
- Rest for a few minutes and serve with simple salad or baked sweet potatoes.