When you go grain-free you still need treats. Especially if you are removing some of the kids favourite foods from their diets.
This is yummy but quite rich, so you only need a small piece. Full of eggs, butter and coconut flour so lots of nutrition – but there’s a bit of sugar so only use as a treat.
Makes a large lamington tray full.
Serve warm with home-made ice-cream…
Coconut Flour Chocolate Fudgy Brownies
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 9 eggs
- 1 cup honey or rice malt syrup or maple syrup
- 1 t vanilla
- 3/4 t sea salt
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Melt butter in saucepan. Remove from heat.
- In a large mixing bowl add rest of ingredients and stir well.
- Add melted butter and whisk very well until all lumps of cocoa are gone.
- Bake in a lamington tray for 20-30 mins.
- Remove when just done.